RULES OF CONDUCT
This document was last modified in July 2013
To ensure the integrity of our site, to promote a fun & safe environment, and to protect our players, You must adhere to the policies and requirements of this document referred to as “Rules of Conduct”, which shall be a part of our Terms and Conditions. Your use of our Sites and playing Our games shall attest Your consent to bound by the policies set forth in this document.
- Players may only have one User account and shall play only using such single account.
- Harassment of any player is strictly forbidden. You may not choose obscene, racist, disrespectful, insulting and vulgar usernames.
- You may not beg or panhandle at anytime for loads or any other reason. No solicitation is permitted at any time.
- Players may not discuss a hand until the action is complete. Discussing cards discarded or cards in the deck is not allowed.
- Chip dumping is not allowed, which occurs when a player intentionally loses a hand in order to deliberately transfer his load to another player.
- Collusion between players by any means is strictly forbidden.
- You may not get engaged in retaliatory chat. This may result in Your chat privileges and accounts being suspended.
- Using offensive, profane, vulgar, racist, abusive, insulting & disrespectful language chat may be subject to a chat warning and/or a suspension of Your chat privileges or You may be permanently banned from Our Site. Chat Monitors will keep track of specific profanity in English and Tagalog, which will be reviewed regularly. Players using profanity will be subject to suspension or banned from Social Tongits™.
- Sending of multiple and frequent messages to the chat window in order to drown out legitimate chat will not be tolerated and will result in warning and/or revocation.
- Tongits is a Filipino game played primarily by Filipinos around the world. Therefore, players may chat in Tagalog. The only other accepted language for chat is English. The chat is being monitored by our Customer Service Agents. There are certain “bad language both in English and Tagalog (as well as certain Filipino dialects). Our Systems and Application will be tracking these words and will report it to the Chat Manager. If a player uses any of these inappropriate terns, he or she will be suspended for 24 hours. Second violation will result in a 7 day suspension. A third violation will result in a permanent ban from our Social Tongits™ game. The remaining balance in a banned player’s account will be returned to the player less any and all administrative, transaction, and processing fees.
- Players shall respond to the Social Tongits’™ support personnel and/or Chat Administrators when contacted, shall be respectful and refrain from using abusive and profane language when responding to the SocialTongits.com™ support personnel and/or Chat Administrators.
- We reserve the right, in addition to other measures, to restrict seating and/or to prohibit players from playing at a particular table or in a tournament, including restricting two or more players from playing together at the same table or in the same tournament.
- We reserve the right to update or modify these Rules or any part thereof at any time without notice and you will be bound by such amended Rules within 14 days of publishing.
What should one do if someone is abusing the chat feature?
Players may report an abuse of our Code of Conduct by clicking on the “FEEDBACK”, or “CONTACT US” buttons. Players shall only use this buttons for good reason and shall refrain from using it for no reason or just for fun.
Players violating any of the above rules and/or making false claims and demands regarding load loss will be suspended or permanently banned from SocialTongits.com™.
We encourage players to help us ensure a safe, comfortable, and fun atmosphere. Although we monitor the tables as much as possible, the cooperation of our players are a critical part of making SocialTongits.com™ remain a fun experience for all.